Chicago Mortgage Rates
Download the information form (click here), bring in the documents listed below and we’ll have your mortgage application completed in 25 minutes!
All we need at application to provide an estimate of the terms and costs related to the loan is:
- Your name(s)
- Your income(s)
- Your Social Security number(s)
- Property address
- Estimated property value
- Mortgage amount requested
Before we can pre-qualify your application, we may need the following documents:
- Current pay stub showing 30 days YTD income.
- W-2’s for the most recent two years.
- Tax returns for the most recent two years with all Schedules.
- If self employed, copy of two years of business tax returns.
- Complete bank statements for the most recent two months.
- Copy of purchase contract.
- Photo ID.
- If refinancing, copy of current mortgage statement, tax bill and home insurance.
We speak Spanish and Chinese (three dialects).
- Mortgage Services – At Lakeside Bank we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Our mortgage consultants are knowledgeable professionals with years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- Home Mortgages – Lakeside Bank can help you make your dream come true. We offer a variety of mortgages and can give you the personal assistance along the way.
- Home Equity Loans – For individuals who want an adjustable rate loan with a convenient, affordable line of credit. Click here to download the Lakeside Bank Home Loan brochure.
- Financial Calculators – Lakeside Bank’s online calculators can help you figure out some of the details to owning your own home.
- Mortgage Contacts – If you have any questions or would like some further direction, feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable professionals.
Download a copy of Lakeside Bank’s Mortgage brochure.
For more information and a FREE Same Day Quote (!) just email Todd Probasco: [email protected]
Chicago Mortgage Reviews
chicago area home mortgage rates
- Justine W.
Chicago IL mortgage rates
- Debbie F.
chicago mortgage rates refinance
- Jerry L.