A free checking account that pays you cash back 1.25% APY*. Reward benefits include:
- Earn 1.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000* Click on Kasasa Cash for details.
- Use ATMs nationally and get up to $20 in fees refunded monthly.
- Free unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, free phone banking, free e-statements, free debit card, free on-line banking and free bill pay!**
- Link your account to a Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically.
All you need to do:
- Deposit a minimum of $100 to open an account.
- Log onto your account once monthly, get an electronic monthly statement and use your free debit card 12 times a month.
And here’s how you can sign up!
- Click here and we’ll take you to the ‘ClickSWITCH’ page so you can easily shift from your bank to Lakeside’s Kasasa. And start earning interest!
- OR, Click here and we’ll take you to the ‘UOpen’ page so you can open a brand new Lakeside Kasasa account.
- OR, call, email or stop in anytime and we’ll help you personally. No appointment needed.
Cycle Date Information:
*Interest Rate & Annual Percentage Yield: Effective October 21, 2021. When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, Tier 1: An interest rate of 1.24% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is between $25,000.00 and $0.01. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 1.25%. Tier 2: An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is $25,000.01 or greater. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 1.25% to 0.33%, depending on the balance in your account.
2nd tier APY range is calculated assuming a maximum balance of $125,000.00 and blending the below cap rate with the above cap rate.
When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are not met, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.02% with an annual percentage rate of 0.02% and ATM fees are not refunded. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change, at our discretion, without notice to you.
Kasasa Cash Reviews
“I absolutely love all things about KASASA! This will surely pay you cash back with easy qualifications to earn rewards I don’t worry because if you do not qualify within it, there is surely an alternative and that is kasasa saver. Freea nd I get rewards! It is so easy to qualify and I love watching my savings grow. Just signed up for Kasasa Protect and now, not only does my bank pay ME to have an account there, I have peace of mind knowing my identity is being monitored and protected!”
- Tracy Shumard
“KASASA is awesome! It is always nice to earn cash back without having to change my normal day to day activity. The icing on the cake has been ATM refunds. It is good to know that since we moved out of state I can use any ATM and my fees will be returned.”
- Jessica Cushman
“If you aren't Kasasaing you aren't doing your savings justice. Find a local bank that participates and contribute the max now. CDs have horrible interest, these banks pay (close to) what CDs used to pay 15 years ago! Be smart with your money, it's easy with Kasasa.”
- Matt Morgan