With your home also an office & classroom, we’ll bet you could do with more room! We can help. We’ll shred your old documents in our parking lots while you watch! AND we’ll have sealed beverages & snacks! Come to our branch at 1350 S. Michigan Ave. on Saturday, May 8, between 10AM and Noon, or our Elmhurst Branch at 165 S. York St. on Saturday, May 15, between 10AM and Noon. Here’s a few more important details:
- Up to three boxes or bags per household.
- Please remove plastic binder clips or large metal/plastic fasteners. Small staples are ok.
- Cardboard boxes cannot be left at the event.
- Materials accepted until the shredding truck reaches capacity.
- We’ll be in our parking lots, outside, and everyone will be social distancing and mask wearing.
May 8 Shredding from 10am to Noon
South Loop Branch
1350 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
May 15 Shredding from 10am to Noon
165 S. York St.
Elmhurst, IL 60126