Roosevelt Branch News
Roosevelt branch to close July 1, 2023.
In 2005, Lakeside Bank opened a branch near UIC, west of Halsted at 1055 W. Roosevelt Rd.
A uniquely shaped building, it was primarily our Operations Center or “back room” … and a small retail bank. We called it our Roosevelt branch.
As Lakeside has grown tremendously since 2005, we needed additional space for our Operations personnel. We’ve now relocated them and made the decision to sell the Roosevelt branch. Our retail branch there will close July 1, 2023.
Roosevelt clients will not be inconvenienced; there are now FIVE Lakeside branches nearby. And more Lakeside branches throughout the city and suburbs. All of the services at our Roosevelt branch may be accessed at any Lakeside Bank.
- 1350 South Michigan Avenue: 1.7 miles from the Roosevelt branch.
- Board of Trade Building: 1.9 miles. *
- 2200 South Archer in Chinatown: 2 miles.
- 55 West Wacker, in the Loop at Wacker & Dearborn: 2.6 miles. *
- 3855 South Halsted in Bridgeport: 3.5 miles.
- 2800 North Ashland in Lakeview: 5.8 miles.
* No drive through or parking.
If you live or work in the suburbs, the following three Lakeside branches may be convenient. All have drive throughs and parking:
- Park Ridge, 425 Devon Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Elmhurst, 165 S. York St., Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Oakbrook Terrace, 18W076 22nd Street, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
With recent banking headlines, we wanted you to know this is a positive development for Lakeside. We continue to grow and serve more & more Chicago area businesses and retail customers.
As always, please feel free to call or email your Lakeside Banker if you have questions.