Kasasa Cash! FREE CHECKING that PAYS YOU
Kasasa Cash is a free, high interest checking account that pays you 2.50% APY!* That can add up to an average of $51.50 a month or $618 annually!
- Earn 2.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000.
- Use ATM’s nationwide and get up to $20 in fees refunded monthly.
- Free unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, free phone banking, free e-statements, free debit card, free online banking and bill pay!
- Link your earnings to a free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically.
All you need to do:
- Deposit a minimum of $100 to open an account.
- Log on to your account once monthly, get an electronic monthly statement and use your free debit card 12 times a month.
(0.02% APY on entire balance if qualifications aren’t met in any month. There are no penalties for not qualifying. And you go right back to earning full rewards with the next month you qualify. And your Kasasa Cash checking is always free!)
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of November 8, 2018. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. $100.00 minimum deposit to open account. When your account qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle, balances up to $25,000.00 receive any APY of 2.50%, and balances over $25,000.00 earn an APY of 0.50% on that portion of the balance over $25,000.00 resulting in an APY range from 2.50% to 0.90%, depending on the balance in your account. APY range is calculated assuming a maximum balance of $125,000.00 and blending the below cap rate with the above cap rate. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle during the monthly qualification cycle through one day prior to the close of statement cycle. When qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.02% APY. Limit one account per Social Security Number. If you close the account prior to the end of the qualification cycle, you will not earn interest. Other restrictions may apply. Please contact a Lakeside Bank representative for additional information.