Earn up to 1.25% APY AND get reimbursed up to $20 in ATM fees.
Kasasa Cash is a free, high interest checking account that pays you 1.25% APY!*
- Earn 1.25% APY* on balances up to $25,000* Click on Kasasa Cash for details.
- Use ATM’s nationwide and get up to $20 in fees refunded monthly.
- Free unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, free phone banking, free e-statements, free debit card, free online banking and bill pay!
- Link your earnings to a free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically.
All you need to do:
- Deposit a minimum of $100 to open an account.
- Log on to your account once monthly, get an electronic monthly statement and use your free debit card 12 times a month.
(0.02% APY on entire balance if qualifications aren’t met in any month. There are no penalties for not qualifying. And you go right back to earning full rewards with the next month you qualify. And your Kasasa Cash checking is always free!)
*Interest Rate & Annual Percentage Yield: Effective April 6, 2022. When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, Tier 1: An interest rate of 1.24% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is between $25,000.00 and $0.01. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 1.25%. Tier 2: An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is $25,000.01 or greater. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 1.25% to 0.33%, depending on the balance in your account.
2nd tier APY range is calculated assuming a maximum balance of $125,000.00 and blending the below cap rate with the above cap rate.
When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are not met, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.02% with an annual percentage rate of 0.02% and ATM fees are not refunded. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change, at our discretion, without notice to you.