A free checking account that pays you 2.25% APY. Benefits include:
- Earn 2.25% APY on balances up to $25,000*
- Use ATMs nationally and get up to $20 in fees refunded monthly.
- Free unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, free phone banking, free e-statements, free debit card, free on-line banking and free bill pay!
- Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically.
All you need to do:
- Deposit a minimum of $100 to open an account.
- Log onto your account once monthly, get an electronic monthly statement and use your free debit card 12 times a month.
Kasasa may be a funny name, but it’s a great opportunity to earn interest rates dramatically above the market. Click here to learn about Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Saver … or to see how Kasasa makes people dance!
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of March 1, 2017. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. $100.00 minimum deposit to open account. When your qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle, balances up to $25,000.00 receive an APY of 2.25%, and balances over $25,000.00 earn an APY of 0.50% on that portion of the balance over $25,000.00, resulting in a range from 2.25% to .85% APY depending on the account balances. APY range is calculated assuming a maximum balance of $125,000.00 and blending the below cap rate with the above cap rate. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle during the monthly qualification cycle through one day prior to the close of the statement cycle. When qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.02% APY. Limit one account per Social Security Number. If you close the account prior to the end of the qualification cycle, you will not earn interest. Other restrictions may apply. Please contact a Lakeside Bank representative for additional information.