Convenient banking from your iPhone and Android! With Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone and Android, you can access your accounts whenever and wherever you want – it's convenient, fast and secure. We designed Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone and Android with all the built-in security features you’d expect. And we've made it easy to use and easy to set-up.
Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone and Android Banking Features:
- See your available balances on checking, savings, loans, money market and certificate of deposit accounts
- View account history
- Transfer funds immediately to another Lakeside Bank account
- Make payments to loan accounts
- Receive account alerts and messages
Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone and Android Security Features:
- Advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access
- Safeguarded account numbers – we always mask them
Download Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone and Android:
- If you haven’t already signed up for Lakeside Bank online banking, click here to enroll.
- Login to your account on LakesideBank.com and enable Mobile Banking. This setting can be found under your Account Preferences. To activate, simply check the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device." Then, click "Submit" to save these changes"
- Download the Lakeside eLink® for the iPhone* from the iTunes App Store. (Be sure to have your Online Banking User ID and password handy to log in.)
- Download the Lakeside eLink® for the Android Market* from the Google Play Store. (Be sure to have your Online Banking User ID and password handy to log in.)
Enabling the Mobile Remote Deposit application:
- Download the App for your phone from iTunes or the Play store if you have not previously.
- Log into Internet Banking.
- If you are not already enrolled in Mobile Banking, click the Mobile Link under the prefrences tab, and check the box that says "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device."
- Under the Services tab on the left side, click on MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT** and accept the agreement.
- This will automatically enroll you in the remote deposit service and you may start depositing checks that are given to you by using your mobile device. It will allow you to make deposits to all accounts attached to your internet banking user.
Now your Lakeside Bank accounts are as mobile as you are! Bank whenever, wherever!
"iPhone" is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
"Android" is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
* By clicking this link, you will be leaving the Lakeside Bank website.