Board of Trade
Opened in 1985, this branch caters to the hustle and bustle of traders in their own environment.
This downtown branch opened in 1991 and services primarily commercial customers in the area. This branch also houses our Trust department.
Because of McCormick Place Expansion, Lakeside’s first branch on Martin Luther King Drive was relocated to this location in 1995. This branch continues to serve Chicago’s South Side communities.
Originally in Chinatown since 1982, this branch was relocated to its current location in 2003 to allow for the growing community and expand to a two story facility with parking and drive thru access.
Opened in 2005, in the heart of UIC/Near West, an ever-evolving community, stands our home branch & operations center.
Opened in 2006, this state of the art branch expands Lakeside's reach to the Northside.
Coming Soon - 1350 S. Michigan Avenue
Lakeside Bank's South loop Branch (2141 S. Indiana Ave.) will relocate to 1350 S. Michigan Avenue by the end of 2014!